Home

 

Grassdale Plantation was originally settled by John Coleman of Edgefield, SC in 1819. The original house was built that same year and is the oldest two-story frame house in Greene County, Alabama. The land we hunt was originally used by the family as a cotton and strawberry plantation. The land is still owned by the descendants of John Coleman and the property consists of approximately 4,000+/- acres located in beautiful Eutaw, Alabama.

The land consists of large hardwood bottoms, hay fields, mature pine plantations and scattered clear cuts. The property is used primarily for timber management and the game present include:

Deer     Turkey     Squirrel     Rabbit     Ducks

Grassdale has been managed by the same leadership for 25 years. Our club provides for quality game in a family atmosphere where many children have grown up learning to hunt safely, conservation and the importance of protecting and cultivating the land and the wildlife.

Contact Grassdale:
Tom Haney, President
Phone: 205.305.6420

E-mail:
thaney@cahins.com

%d bloggers like this: